- Develops specialized tours that focus on the ecology and culture of
Mexico. Multilingual - speaks English, Spanish, French and German.
Camaron #32, SM 27
Cancun, Quintana Roo
Phone/Fax: (998) 884-9580 and 884-3667
Contact: Kenneth Johnson
- Ecotourism in the Maya World through multiday day eco-tours, biking,
hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving, birdwatching and educational tours.
Clients receive personalized attention from biologists working with Maya
communities. The company contributes to local conservation.
Phone: (988) 916-2100 & 916-2060
Fax: (988) 916-2111
- Eco-friendly hotel on the Gulf of Mexico with guided tours to the
Celestun Biosphere Reserve.
Bicicletas Pedro Martinez
Aldama #418 (interior "Mes�n la Brisa")
Phone: (951) 514-5935
68000 Oaxaca, Oaxaca
Contact: Pedro Martinez
- Based in Oaxaca and
specializing in multi-day tours from the mountains to the coast. Bikes
available for rent!
Tours in Oaxaca
68040 Oaxaca, Oaxaca
Phone: (951) 518-4728
Contact: Florencio L Moreno
- Boutique tour company specialized in designing programs for a greater
understanding and appreciation of Oaxaca's famous cultural heritage,
spiritual traditions and most importantly contemporary community life.
Mexico Hands-On Tours
Guadalupe Etla, Oaxaca
Phone: (951) 547-4532
Contact: Eric Mindling
- Small-group, meticulously crafted, cultural tours among the ancestral
rural folk artists and back roads of indigenous Oaxaca, Chiapas and
Balamku - Inn on the
5.7 kms. south of Mahahual (on coastal road)
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Phone: (983) 839-5332
Contacts: Carol Tumber/Alan Knight
- New ecological resort in Costa Maya (Yucatan
Peninsula), is designed with an environmental respect while providing
comfort and luxury in an intimate setting.
Enfermeria #46, Colonia Spauan
63115 Tepic, Mexico
Phone: (311) 212-7157
Contact: George Otis
- Annaki specializes in cultural adventure travel among the Cora and Huichol
Indians of western Mexico, including community visits, traditional
festivals, trekking, and wildlife observation.